2016년 7월 4일 월요일

Day1 (7/4)

Today I make blog  .This blog is my first blog . I will write my every day schedule...


Today I wake at 7:30. It was hard to me wake up early
After breakfirst I went to school at 8:03. It was too early to go school.
Every break time I played school with my friend.
Today lunch was so terrible,because side dish was not yummy.
We played basket ball at the lunch time.
 
When the school was finished, I went to the after school and eat pizza.
And I came to home and writing the blog .

댓글 1개:

  1. Hello I am Yves' mom. So glad that you be able to write and speak in English, at least, good for my end who is struggling to learn you native language. Thank you so much for having my son and pls. say hello to your family for me. Have a great day at school.
    Take care,
    Ina

    답글삭제